Nearby Theaters

Built on the site of the old route 1 Flea sector at the junction of routes 1 and 18, the 79,516-square-foot Loews brand-new Brunswick to be the circuit’s an initial to attribute stadium seating and also non-traditional concessions fare (chicken tenders, fries, restaurant-style nachos, etc.). The 18-screen theatre, built at a price of $12 million, was designed by architect David Rockwell and also was the very first facility come be opened up using the Loews Theatres surname after the company’s short stint as Sony Theatres.

You are watching: Amc loews new brunswick 18 new brunswick nj

The theatre, which opened on November 22, 1996, was an instant success and also prompted Loews to seek to increase the facility. In June that 1999, a seven-screen, 21,000-square foot enhancement was authorized but, because of the company’s bankruptcy filing in February 2001, the proposed growth never took place.

added by Damien Farley
get Movie ticket & Showtimes

current comments (view all 34 comments)

Michael R. Rambo Jr. ~ above July 29, 2019 in ~ 8:18 afternoon

AMC new Brunswick 18’s IMAX Theatre is being renovated to recliners, and possibly Laser IMAX. So is AMC Cherry Hill 24.

B1G_Mac on July 30, 2019 in ~ 9:31 afternoon

With regard come NJ, Cherry Hill 24 has also been confirmed to get IMAX with Laser and also Garden State 16’s IMAX is experience renovations (Laser is not confirmed as of yet yet it’s likely).

I’m cynical that they’ll add recliners, however, because that would certainly halve the number of available seats. For these kinds of upgrades, the new seating that they usually placed in are called “AMC Signature Plush Rockers”

B1G_Mac ~ above October 8, 2019 in ~ 7:38 pm

After three-and-a-half months (73 days) that renovations, the upgraded Laser IMAX auditorium through AMC Signature Plush Rocker seating opened right here on Thursday October 3rd, simply in time for Joker.

Stilllovethemovies712 on April 22, 2020 in ~ 4:15 am

So obviously through what’s walk on v the present pandemic, this AMC theater together with all the others in the united state are at this time closed. My inquiry is execute you think this AMC theater will open again? because I still considerably prefer going to it over few of the other AMC locations in the area and will practically be upper heart if it end up closed because that good, particularly given just how much the theater has meant to me over the years and all the memories I have from the time I’ve spent at the place.

Scott Neff ~ above April 22, 2020 in ~ 8:46 pm

If it to be a an excellent theatre prior to the pandemic, it will reopen. Even if it is AMC operates the or not, somebody else will.

ridethectrain on April 23, 2020 in ~ 3:03 to be

If AMC decides to sell, someone would buy that AMC hasn’t placed recliner there, it to be a busy theatre

Stilllovethemovies712 top top October 17, 2020 at 6:42 am

So has anyone been ago to this theatre because it reopened? If so, what is the vibe like? and also are they marketing concessions ideal now? I’m just wondering because I might finally examine out Tenet soon and also would like to have actually an idea of what I can expect. Also, I perform respect the AMC is at the very least trying to save their theatres open up right now. If lock play their cards right, perhaps they can acquire some new patrons over the next couple of months, specifically given what has actually happened through Regal theaters. And also generally speaking, I just really hope that movie theaters have the right to survive this entirety mess. Because given how much going to the movies has meant to me over the years, just put, I deserve to not imagine a civilization without movie theater heading forward. That is as well depressing because that me to even think about.

See more: The Bride Was A Boy Read Online, Hanayome Wa Motodanshi

moviebuff82 ~ above October 17, 2020 at 2:00 afternoon

I know. AMC might file for bankruptcy because that the very first time in its background while still operating their theaters.

Stilllovethemovies712 top top October 20, 2020 at 5:35 am

First off, i really have actually a soft spot for this theater provided how many an excellent memories I have actually from the time I’ve seen movies in ~ the theater over the years. Plus, it to be my so late father’s favourite movie theater as well. And the clutching of pearl isn’t for AMC necessarily, but because I’m open minded really concerned that as result of what’s walk on v the pandemic, movie theaters, in general, might really well not be able to survive. And I think it would certainly be really sad if we were living in a people without movie theaters soon. I understand a many of civilization like to clock movies at residence these days instead of going to the theater. But, as far as I’m concerned, nothing still beats the movie walk experience!

You should login prior to making a comment.

New Comment

add something to the conversation No an individual attacks stay on-topic
desire to it is in emailed once a new comment is posted about this theater? just login to her account and subscribe to this theater.
Cinema Treasures, llc © 2000 - 2021. Cinema prizes is a registered trademark of Cinema Treasures, LLC. Privacy Policy. Regards to Use.