Is the Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2 worth buying? from what i have seen it seems to be the very first tank that die in the battles

Field Marshal

You will constantly have those wallet warriors who think a credit card means skill....or the tank is simply too brand-new for the median player to it is in an immediate unicum in it...or it just catches your eye since it"s a brand-new tank.

You are watching: Wot strv m/42-57 alt a.2

15€ iirc is an okish price. Just don"t think you room buying an OP tank.

Edited by Enforcer1975, 07 October 2016 - 07:56 AM.

Lieutenant General

Not native what I"ve seen...I"ve killed about 6 the them... 2 in one game from one platoon. Can be good crew trainer though. But i did something simlar when the Skoda T 40 to be released..now i"m much more warey of the gun and HEAT round.

(my E-25 feeling nice and full now) and also from a trivial player favor me it no seem the hard. Yet people are simply finding that is pros and cons.

I watched QB as he to be gifted on by his minions and also had a nightmare in it.

Major

Not all of them you"ll view will have sixth sense yet, therefore there will be some easy kills

I have took pleasure in playing mine through a brand new crew, so correct it appears to be worth it, especially if you intend to grind the brand-new Swedish line when it arrives.

Field Marshal

I was fairly pleased v mine, however it suffers some considerable engine/track damage. Not quite possible to appropriately gauge it since I don"t yet have 6th. Sense, but overall a fun tank because that me. Purchase the cheapest version, purchase a yellow crew v in-game gold and activated +100% crew suffer for 2 hours. When those ran out I had the crew ~ above 80% top top the an initial perk. Looking front to afford complex equipment choose vents etc.

Warrant Officer

Like many tank, you obtained to find out it,,, every point pen it,,, gun nice,,,, i attack a KV2, rolling down a step mountain and the KV2 death me, course the tank didend law downhill like i was used to in various other tanks, i currently know, and also wont do that again... I favor it- no 6 sence, so i dice alot, however already very first skill/perks= 52% in 14 rounds..

This tank is pretty great actually.The total is great,but i found it having bad despercions or something,the mobility is ok/bad and the armor is there to no take complete HE damage.It"s a small tank so a lot of modules room close to each other and also I had problems with my track and also ammorack obtaining hit the exact same time.The all at once reload is good.Pen is yes, really nice and APCR deserve to pen also tier 8 HTs.Overall a pretty tank however don"t really think it"s worth the 15euros(got mine together a gift)

Also not certain it"s a good trainer reason it has actually 3 crew members and the leaked swedish tree shwos the MTs are just in mid tier

ZeroSkillPureLuck #8Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

I spent 21k that XP for sixth sense ~ above commander as soon as was a discount because that crew xp/free xp exchange (1 -> 10)...

ReapingKnight #9Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:26 AM

Sergeant

I haven"t acquired to grips v it yet...still discovering what ns can and also can"t perform in it.

Just a heads up, perform not compare it come the Skoda T 25 it"s a totally different beast...but I have a feeling the Strv gun will be buffed or the Skoda"s nerfed prefer 15.6 second reload for 4 covering mag compared to 7.5 because that 3 shells....how does the relate? (I did buy the peak package, I wanted the crew and x5 exp missions so i can transform it later) however even with BIA top top the Strv the gun dealing with is poor. The target time is less than the reload so as quickly as friend reload you have the right to shoot however the covering dispersion appears worse than the skoda even though it"s much better on paper....

Well there"s mine 2cent.

Nallic #10Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:27 AM

Warrant Officer

I favor it. The autoloader can record people turn off guard. I would certainly compare it come the Skoda T25. The said, I uncover it a small slow because that a medium and also the engine appears to take damage regularly. It"s a fun, refreshing little tank though. If you like the T25, you"ll probably like this one too.

250swb #11Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:35 AM

Major General

As a stand alone tank i don"t think its worth anything, it need to be a gift tank. However as a crew trainer because that the upcoming Swedish heat it will be OK. Perhaps I obtained off come a bad start in it, after ~ trying a couple of gamings as a medium tank I made decision it was much more like a sniper TD, therefore rejigged the layout and set the crew training to camo, only to then find there is a major camo an insect in the brand-new patch.

Suurpolskija #12Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:35 AM

Captain

Well. Ns think it"s alright but still together such, a bit over priced together you"d intend from a brand-new tank.

I might buy the if it"s top top -50% sale later when it hits the technology tree. Depending on whether there"s good swedish mediums approximately that time.

TankkiPoju #13Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:40 AM

General

Ceeb, top top 07 October 2016 - 07:56 AM, said:

I watched QB as he was gifted on through his minions and also had a nightmare in it.

I think the said he actually bought the tank himself...

But some other streamers choose BatGur said it"s a pretty great tank. YMMV i guess.

Personally I have actually my doubts. 2 seconds between shots v that low alpha doesn"t sound great to me at all.

Edited through TankkiPoju, 07 October 2016 - 08:43 AM.

SneakyWoolCloth #14Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:42 AM

Corporal

250swb, ~ above 07 October 2016 - 08:35 AM, said:

As a was standing alone tank i don"t think its worth anything, it have to be a gift tank. However as a crew trainer because that the upcoming Swedish heat it will certainly be OK. Perhaps I obtained off to a bad start in it, ~ trying a pair of games as a medium tank I determined it was much more like a sniper TD, for this reason rejigged the layout and set the crew training come camo, just to then find there is a significant camo pest in the new patch.

Ya over there is a significant camo bug, i hope they fix it FAST

truoste #15Posted 07 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

It is a kind tank. Autoloader is suprisingly an excellent but every little thing else is simply mediocore. It has ok mobility, bad gun depression and also worst part is its horrible viewrange. Optimal tier you can bully others but bottom tier it is pure support as it can not scout in ~ all and mobility does not enable flanking i.e. Once bottom tier you space totally and royally fucked as soon as you get bad team. Not poor tank, but there room a lot better tier6 tanks the end there. Just reason friend would want it, is crew training because that swedes.

Ceeb #16Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:00 AM

Lieutenant General

TankkiPoju, top top 07 October 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:

I think he said he actually bought the tank himself...

But some other streamers prefer BatGur stated it"s a pretty an excellent tank. YMMV ns guess.

Personally I have my doubts. 2 seconds between shots v that low alpha doesn"t sound an excellent to me at all.

I wasnt yes, really listening to it is in honest, as it to be moving tools from the sextant the was gifted, wasnt impressed through with it. And also he had 100% camo crew top top it.

I stopped watching after that together I necessary to complete the American marathon for the T-44-100

I"ve made a decision no to go on the tree.

Malldini_TV #17Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

Gun taking care of feels good. No armor and also average rate so you have to be stealthy and / or sneaky. One mistake the peasants do is in thinking premium tanks are better than non premium therefore the wallet warrior comments and also probably why girlfriend will watch these brand-new tanks die early(envy). As whole I would certainly say the is precious the money, funny autoloader.

Cobra6 #18Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

Field Marshal

Here you go, my evaluation if this tank is precious buying:

=====================

I got mine and also played it about 27 war in T6 skirmishes, favor it a lot better than Cromwell B, mainly due to the fact that the total bloom is no retarded.

If supplied properly this is a an extremely powerful machine but it needs skill come play.

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 21 October 2016 - 07:46 AM.

_Signal_ #19Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

Lieutenant General

I bought one due to the fact that I collection the tanks however would I have actually bought it for being a "good" tank, no means in hell it"s nice poor. ^^ Cobra is on medicine saying this is far better than the bromwell. Saying it needs skill to play is the same as saying hey that chap Aryton Senna is pretty quick in most cars.. Decent once it"s optimal tier.

Edited through signal11th, 07 October 2016 - 09:57 AM.

Maauru #20Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:39 AM

Warrant Officer

_Banana_Republic_, top top 07 October 2016 - 08:14 AM, said:

I invested 21k of XP for sixth sense top top commander as soon as was a discount for crew xp/free xp exchange (1 -> 10)...